GACG - Global Anti-Counterfeiting Network
The GACG Networks links a wide number of national and regional anti-counterfeiting organisations whose common objective is to exchange and share information, to particpate in appropriate joint activities and to co-operate in the resolution of specific IP problems and challenges in their respective national or regional areas.
Latest New's items
- 1/15/2014 World Anti Counterfeiting Day 2014! >
- 1/14/2014 United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) campaign "Counterfeit: Don’t buy into organized crime” >
- 12/19/2013 The Frontline - GACG's Chairman discuss counterfeits on Euronews >
- 12/4/2013 New EU Observatory website >
- 11/18/2013 Counterfeiting, Piracy and Smuggling in India - Effects and Possible Solutions >